Excel Spreadsheets Imported to QuickBooks
Easily Import your data into QuickBooks so you can use Excel to estimate or interface from other systems and QuickBooks for accounting
Any Excel Spreadsheet can be mapped and imported including those with multiple sheets.
No need to put the spreadsheet in a particular format.
- Import as Estimates or Invoices
- QuickBook accounts do NOT have to be specified in the spreadsheet.
- Choose Between Full Detail or Job Description
- Fills in Custom Fields i.e. Job Location, Contact & Salesman
- New Customer / New Job
- Inventory / Non-Inventory Items and Services
- Invoice or Estimate Information
- Purchase Orders
Saves Time & Money of Re-entering and correcting information
Let Excel do the Estimating, QuickBooks the Accounting and we will do the interfacing
- AaaTeX OIL - Order Import from Very Large Lists (Excel) Do not have to keep all Items in QuickBooks. Keep the in Excel.
- Check Import® ***FREE*** Excel import into QuickBooks
- Transaction Importer (From Excel to QuickBooks) - TransImporter®
- AaaTeX Meter Billing - Create Invoices in QuickBooks from Excel meter readings
We can also customize it just for you - JUST ASK.