AaaTeX IIF Importer©
To use with QuickBooks and your IIF files.
This program is used if you have IIF Files. If you have Excel, CSV or tab delimited then see our TransImporter.
- Does not need QuickBooks Admin or Single User Mode (for most transactions)
- Uses standard Intuit QuickBooks IIF File format Plus enhancements
- Supports most QuickBooks Functions
- Can import transactions not supported by the QuickBooks IIF import as Sales Orders
- Can change the transaction type
- Adds items as service items if not in QuickBooks
- Can ignore columns
- Can post payments to invoices
- Provides much better error messages than the QuickBooks IIF.
- More like a Keyboard entry than an IIF import
- Custom Fields (depending on your edition) including on sales transactions
- Credit Card info into customer's record.
- Import Selected types (i.e. only invoices from a mixed IIF file)
- Batch Import (more than 1 IIF file can be imported into QuickBooks in 1 run)
- Much more..
- Import QuickBooks Customer's Credit Card Info
- Replace Accounts
- Change Transaction type (i.e Invoice to Sales Receipt)
- QuickBooks Templates Support
- Delete, Rename of QuickBooks Lists
- Custom Fields on QuickBooks transactions
- Payment posting to invoices
- Payment posting by amounts
- Payment posting to multiple invoices
We can customize it to solve your business problems.
- QuickBooks USA version 2002 Pro or better, Canadian 2005 Pro or Better
- Windows 2000 or XP.
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks