eIntegrator © for Amazon
To use with QuickBooks desktop and Online Edition.
Our Shopping Cart Integrator Gold Edition supports downloading of Orders from Amazon.
- Download Amazon orders as QuickBooks Invoices, Sales Receipts, Sales Orders or Estimates
- No IIFs files. Uses only Intuit supported tools for QB functions.
- Manually download the files or use our automation
- Uses supported Intuit tools.
- Dynamically creates Customers (if needed)
- Uses supported Intuit tools which does not require a disclaimer since it is supported function.
- Dynamically creates items in QuickBooks if needed
- Does not need admin/single user mode
- All the other functions of our Gold Edition of 'the Integrator'
- Real Time Simulation (i.e. download every nnn mins)
- Download can be automated so you don't have to worry about date/order number ranges.
- Can use Order and FBA reports for customer information
- Settlement Report V2 can be used to post Fees, Adjustments, Promos to QuickBooks
- Web Single Customer Support to not use up customers.
- Settlement Report V2 to post Deposits from previously created Payments or Sales Receipts
- Much more
|For QuickBooks Desktop $549||For QuickBooks Online $699|
- QuickBooks 2003 Pro or better or QuickBooks Online
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, 2008 (64bit systems supported)
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks.
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or later (for Excel Functions) if used.
- Amazon Account
Please note that this demo is based on the QuickBooks Desktop Sample Company and our osCommerce cart. To use other configurations a setup would have to be performed i.e. QuickBooks Online Edition or a different cart. Please contact us for setup assistance
Major Credit cards and e-Checks via PayPal. We also accept AmEx M/C, Visa, and Discover directly.
Just $549 for the Premier Edition of the Integrator QuickBooks Desktop versions.