Although we are based in the United States we have worked with customers in Canada, the UK and Australia.
Automatic Filling Adobe Acrobat PDF forms with Data from QuickBooks
- This is not just having a PDF document being created but filling out the text boxes on predefined PDF forms with customer/vendor data i.e. name, address, items, etc.
- special discount
- special taxes
- Recurring, based on customer type, etc.
- Utility Companies
EDI - Electronic Data Interchange
- Sending QuickBooks data electronically to other computers
- Sending Orders to warehouses
- Yahoo, osCommerce, Pageville, etc.
Import Spreadsheets into QuickBooks® as:
- Estimates, Invoices, Sales Orders, Sales Receipts
- Payments, Credits, Deposits, etc.
- Bills, Checks, Bill Payments, etc.
- Transfers, Journal Entries, etc.
- Customers, Vendors, Employees, Items, etc.
Importing of data into QuickBooks® from:
- Access, Excel (xls and csv) files, Text Files
- PDA files
- SQL Server, FoxPro (.dbf) tables
- Web Sites/Shopping Carts
- Quantity Column Totaling
- Weight Calculations
Custom QuickBooks Statements
Displaying Invoices by rep only
Getting UPS Worldship data into QuickBooks® invoices:
- Tracking number
- Shipping cost
Emailing UPS Worldship drop ship information
Convert to QuickBooks®
- Peachtree®, DacEasy®, etc.