eIntegrator has replaced the AAATEX Shopping Cart Integrator©
To use with QuickBooks US, Canada, UK, AU and NZ editions and Online Edition.
New Store / Remote Database support Questions.
If this is for QBPOS please click here.
Questions for New or Custom Cart/Database Support
- What platform is it on? Linux, Windows?
- What Database is it using? MySQL, MS SQL Server?
- What language is it written in? PHP, ASP, ASP.NET?
- Can you download orders from it into a file?
- If so can you send us the file(s)?
- Hopefully they have column headings?
- Does it or your hosting provide support remote access (i.e.ODBC) or other methods?
- If SQL based we will need the SQL statements necessary for getting complete orders. Estimates, or Sales Orders with Payment transactions or Invoiced Payment items
- We also need to know what you are actually doing on your sites.
- Overall Structure of how you run your business with your web sites.
- How many web stores do you have?
Questions on your QuickBooks
- What versions (2010, Pro, Enterprise)
- What Country versions (ie. US, CA, UK)?
- What Transactions (ie Invoices, POs)
- Are Orders already paid via Store?
- Do you need to bring in Credit Card #s?
- Do you need to dynamically add customers?
- Do you need to dynamically add items?
- Do you use sub-items?
- How are options (i.e color size) handled?
- Do you use Custom Fields, if so what for?
- Overall Structure of how you run your business with QB.
- How many QB companies are you using?
- Is your QB Hosted in the clouds?
- Does the lists (i.e. Items, ShipMethods, etc) EXACLTY the same in both systems?
- Do you need to UPLOAD data to the web database?
- Which Windows operating system are you using?
What we need for Database Interface (not file upload)
- Access to Database to view structure, export, SQL tools (i.e. MySQL Query Browser, phpMyAdmin)
- FTP access if a script will be used (not for Remote Access)
- Connection String for Remote Access (i.e. ODBC) i.e. external ip#/URL, database name, user, password
- SQL SELECT Statement for retrieve complete order info for all orders ready for importation
- Store's Admin access to see what the orders are suppose to look like
Does NOT change the cart. Uses remote access via ODBC or a small PHP or ASP script. In worse case we can import from a downloaded file (i.e. XLS,CSV,Tab delimited Text, XML).
Almost any cart can be supported via a manual download interface- just send us the files you download. This is usally done only if there are no other seamless options (i.e. ODBC, API, etc.).
Have a custom made cart - we can customize our Integrator to work with it.
- QuickBooks USA version 2003 Pro or better or QuickBooks Online Edition (US Version)
- QuickBooks QBPOS for the POSeIntegrator
- Microsoft Windows 2003 or later including Windows 7/8/2008/2012 32 and 64 bit.
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks/QBPOS
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or later (for other Excel Functions)